- We always have, and always will, adhere to the standards for infection control and follow recommended protocols from the CDC, ADA, and Vermont Department of Health.
- Part of our infection control process is the use of personal protective equipment, practicing the latest sterilization protocols, using hospital-grade disinfectants, and utilizing single-use disposable materials.
- We have installed medical grade air purifiers, Surgically Clean Air, in our treatment rooms
- Upon your arrival, one of our team members will greet you and ask some questions regarding any COVID-19 symptoms. If you answer yes to any question we may recommend rescheduling your appointment.
- We require everyone to wear a mask into the office. If you do not have a mask, we will provide one for you.
- In an effort to reduce traffic within the office, we recommend only patients with appointments enter, except our pediatric patients or those requiring assistance.
- If you’ve been exposed to or had any symptoms of COVID-19, please refrain from visiting our office until you are well again. We can easily reschedule you for when you’re feeling better!
Contact our office to learn more about our practice specialties and earliest available appointment dates.
“Our family has been receiving exemplary dental care from the offices of Doctors Heaton and Fisch for the past 10 years. The doctors, dental hygienists and technicians are all trained in the newest procedures and this educated confidence is shown in the quality of care you, as their patient, receive.”
Our Professional Affiliations
Visit our affiliate websites for comprehensive information on managing your dental care needs.
Heaton & Fisch Dental Associates
204 North Main St
Rutland, VT 05701